Eve Taylor (London) Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Eve Taylor (London) Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Eve Taylor (London) Limited.
We may collect the following information:
· - name
· - contact information including email address
· - demographic information such as postcode
· - other information such as relevant proof of qualifications and insurance (for professional use)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small data file that can be transferred by a web server onto your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. The information stored in a cookie can be read by the web server and is used to allow a website to recognise your computer when you revisit a website or browse from page to page of a website. Only the web server that sent the cookie can read and therefore use that particular cookie.
Cookies can help a website to arrange content to match users' preferred interests more effectively and/or avoid the need for users to re-enter data when they revisit a website. Cookies are commonly used on the internet and do not harm your computer or computer files. Ref:
Compile statistical data on the use of the Website which can be used to manage and plan enhancements to our services
· To facilitate users' ability to navigate through the Website
· Ascertain whether the Website is operating at an optimal level
· Personalise and improve the service we offer to you by establishing which areas of the Website are of most relevance to you
When you visit the website, our server will record your IP address, the date, time and duration of your visit and which areas of the website you visit. Your IP address is an assigned number allocated to your browser when you log on to the internet which acts as the 'address' of your computer whilst you are online and enables web servers to locate and deliver content to you. It is usually allocated on a temporary basis, i.e. for the duration of your session online.
Cookie-derived information is anonymous and represents a computer rather than a person. You cannot be personally identified from it and we use it solely on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information, which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page viewed and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You are not obliged to accept a cookie that we (or any other web server) send to you. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but you can modify the settings in your browser to turn off this feature. However, cookies are integral to some areas of the website and to certain parts of our online services, so if you do choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to utilise some areas of the website and we may not be able to provide certain online services to you.
If you would like to accept or decline cookies, you can find help about modifying your browser by visiting:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you agree that your information can be used by our marketing team for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Eve Taylor (London) Limited, 1 Mallard Business Centre, Mallard Road, Peterborough PE3 8YR, UK.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.