will be delivered either by Royal Mail or by a courier service each of
which will require a signature upon receipt.
- If there is no one available to sign for the goods the Royal Mail
or courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them.
- You can provide an alternative delivery address where there will be
somebody available to sign for delivery.
- If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you
to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area). Due to the
increasing costs of transport, courier services will now make only one
further attempt to deliver your order, after which there may be a charge
for any further attempts.
- If you fail to contact them to arrange re-delivery your parcel will
be returned to Eve Taylor (London) Limited as undeliverable. Should your
parcel be returned to us, there will be a further delivery charge to
re-send your order.
- Please note that courier delivery services are normally only
available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm. UK
Mainland orders usually arrive within 3 - 4 business days of despatch.
- You should
note that heavy orders will be shipped by courier, who may not deliver on
- During the
lead up to, and after holiday periods parcel delivery may slow down or be delayed,
so please bear this in mind if you are placing an order just before
Christmas, or near to a Bank Holiday period (please note: we are closed
from the Christmas to New Year holiday period, inclusive).
- Orders placed
during this period will not be dispatched until after the first working day, following the finish of a holiday
Orders sent by post or Courier
· Orders up to £100.00 (excluding VAT) = £6.00 delivery (signature needed) &
packing plus VAT
FOR ORDERS OF £100.00 AND OVER (EXCLUDING VAT AND SPECIAL
DISCOUNTS) WILL HAVE FREE DELIVERY (PLEASE NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO UNITED KINGDOM