Eve Taylor (London) Limited is a limited liability company having its registered office at 1 Mallard Business Centre, Mallard Road, Peterborough, PE3 8YR, UK, registration number 936251. Eve Taylor (London) Limited contact details: email@example.com
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.eve-taylor.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. Eve Taylor (London) Limited has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.eve-taylor.com website.’’
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, Eve Taylor (London) Limited is the trading name, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Eve Taylor (London) Limited products which may be ordered on the website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.eve-taylor.com website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.eve-taylor.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only – International enquires will be passed on to the relevant staff within our company to follow up directly.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.eve-taylor.com website, subject to availability.
2. Eve Taylor (London) Limited will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.eve-taylor.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
- Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail or by a courier service each of which will require a signature upon receipt.
- If there is no one available to sign for the goods the Royal Mail or courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them.
- You can provide an alternative delivery address where there will be somebody available to sign for delivery.
- If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area). Due to the increasing costs of transport, courier services will now make only one further attempt to deliver your order, after which there may be a charge for any further attempts.
- If you fail to contact them to arrange re-delivery your parcel will be returned to Eve Taylor (London) Limited as undeliverable. Should your parcel be returned to us, there will be a further delivery charge to re-send your order.
- Please note that courier delivery services are normally only available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm. UK Mainland orders usually arrive within 3 - 4 business days of despatch.
- You should note that heavy orders will be shipped by courier, who may not deliver on a weekend. During the lead up to, and after holiday periods parcel delivery may slow down or is delayed so please bear this in mind if you are placing an order just before Christmas, or near to a Bank Holiday period (please note: we are closed from the Christmas to New Year holiday period, inclusive) orders placed during this period will not be dispatched until after the first working day, following this particular holiday period.
Orders sent by post or Courier
Orders up to £100.00 (excluding VAT) = £6.00 delivery (signature needed) & packing plus VAT
FOR ORDERS OF £100.00 AND OVER (EXCLUDING VAT AND SPECIAL DISCOUNTS) WILL HAVE FREE DELIVERY (PLEASE NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO UNITED KINGDOM MAINLAND ONLY)
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Eve Taylor (London) Limited on the www.eve-taylor.com website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
(b) complete and submit the online order through your Eve Taylor (London) Limited online account.
2. Eve Taylor (London) Limited reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Eve Taylor (London) Limited will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Eve Taylor (London) Limited has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Eve Taylor (London) Limited.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.eve-taylor.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Eve Taylor (London) Limited for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure payment system, which uses the SSL "Secure Socket Layer" protocol, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. Eve Taylor (London) Limited will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Eve Taylor (London) Limited breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Eve Taylor (London) Limited is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Eve Taylor (London) Limited reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade;
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Eve Taylor (London) Limited will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private and professional use only. Eve Taylor (London) Limited shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Eve Taylor (London) Limited may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Eve Taylor (London) Limited will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Eve Taylor (London) Limited cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Eve Taylor (London) Limited to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Eve Taylor (London) Limited for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Eve Taylor (London) Limited breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Eve Taylor (London) Limited for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.eve-taylor.com website can be returned to Eve Taylor (London) Limited for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Eve Taylor (London) Limited will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. All Products must be returned to: Eve Taylor (London) Limited, 1 Mallard Business Centre, Mallard Road, Peterborough, PE3 8YR, UK. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Eve Taylor (London) Limited. The shipping charge will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount.
4. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Eve Taylor (London) Limited will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 5 days of receipt for Eve Taylor (London) Limited to process any refund or exchange. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Eve Taylor (London) Limited staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Eve Taylor (London) limited. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Eve Taylor (London) Limited is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Eve Taylor (London) Limited will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. Eve Taylor (London) Limited may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Eve Taylor (London) Limited only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Eve Taylor (London) Limited takes no action, this does not mean that Eve Taylor (London) Limited has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Eve Taylor (London) Limited in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Eve Taylor (London) Limited.
We will only allow online selling of any of our brand/products upon acceptance of our pre-agreed criteria – details of which can be obtained via e-mail from email@example.com